SNOW GUARANTEE IN DECEMBER 2016!
We are 100% confident that there will be skiing in the Portes du Soleil this December, so we have introduced a Snow Guarantee! In the unlikely event of no snow and no open lifts in the areas of Morzine or Avoriaz, we are promising a money-back guarantee for any of our guests that are staying with us between the 12th and 26th of December 2016. The full cost of your accommodation will be refunded OR you can choose to transfer to another week later in the year – whichever works better for you. Should you transfer to later dates and the new holiday cost is lower, we will refund the difference in price.
T&C’s – Applicable to Lodge and Chalet accommodation during the period of 19-26th December 2016
– Only applies to bookings made directly with Rude Chalets Ltd
– If there are no lifts (chairlifts / gondolas / drag lifts) open in Morzine, Les Gets or Avoriaz, your booking will be refunded.
– The refund amount will be the cost of the chalet or room in the Lodge that was booked, including any food / drink included in the package booked.
– The following are not refundable; flights, airport transfers, holiday insurance, ski passes, equipment hire, lessons / guides, or any other costs incurred.
– A change in the date of the holiday will be exempt from an admin charge, however any increase in the cost of re-booked weeks may apply. If the re-booked weeks are cheaper, the difference will be refunded.
– Change of dates is only applicable within the dates of 19th December 2016 to 23rd April 2017.
– The price transferred is the price per person, not per booking.