This Morzine chalet sleeps up to 16 people.
About Chalet Joseph
Chalet Joseph is consistently popular due to its brilliant location. It is rare to find a large chalet in Morzine town centre, amongst the apartments and hotels. This is a fantastic property for clients looking for an authentic chalet experience, but with the vibrant Morzine nightlife right on their doorstep.
Chalet Joseph is split over two levels. The first floor has five en-suite bedrooms and a large open plan lounge with large-screen TV and table football. The second floor has three en-suite bedrooms with a kitchen and dining area. There is a large, sunny balcony which enjoys views over the Super Morzine lift.
The chalet is located right in the centre of Morzine, close to the Tourist Information office and a large selection of après ski bars and restaurants. It is only 20 metres from the Super Morzine lift,which gives direct access to the high altitude ski area of Avoriaz. It is also only 300 metres from the Pleney lift, which gives direct access to the Morzine-Les Gets ski area.
Obviously, due to its central location, this isn’t the most tranquil chalet to stay in, and it can pick up a little of the nearby ‘hustle and bustle’. However, this is a small price to pay for a large chalet in Morzine town centre. It is such a central and super-convenient location, that it is enjoyed by repeat clients year after year.
CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT OUR SNOW GUARANTEE FOR DECEMBER 2016
- Anytime arrival – Arrive at anytime and depart anytime. We will store your bags whilst you get more time on the mountain. Please be aware; there will be other guests checking out late on our arrival day in the communal areas.
- Twin rooms with own en-suite / private bathroom facilities
- Half board:
- Continental breakfast with 2 daily cooked options, such as bacon, eggs and pancakes.The full continental spread includes fresh bread, preserves, yoghurt, cereals, juice, tea and coffee.
- Afternoon tea with freshly made cake or cookies.
- Three course evening meal.
- Unlimited wine with dinner.
- The chalet staff have one day off per week. On this day we will provide a self-service breakfast and afternoon tea.
- Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit cordial
- Beer ‘Honesty Bar.’
- All bed linen and towels
- Selection of aprés ski amusements including games console, board games, selection of books and magazines
- Free WiFi
- Discounted pre-bookable kit hire delivered to the chalet.
- Pre-arrival information to help you book your airport transfers, lessons and anything else you might need!
We can also have your ski passes ready and waiting for you on arrival, meaning you can get straight onto the slopes!
NOTE – Airport transfers need to be booked separately. Rude Chalets guests benefit from reduced rates through our trusted partners. It is really easy to book via the online link we send you with your booking confirmation.
- Taxe de Sejour is not included in the price. This is charged at €1 per person per night.