- Check in is at 16.00, Check out is at 10.00
- If you would like to arrive early and leave late we will store your bags whilst you get more time on the mountain
- Please note there may be other guests in the communal areas on your arrival day who are leaving late
Half Board Includes (6 days a week):
- Continental breakfast with a daily cooked option
- Daily cooked options include bacon, eggs and pancakes
- Full continental spread include fresh bread, preserves, croissants, pain au chocolat, yoghurt, cereals, juice, tea and freshly made coffee
- Afternoon tea is left for you at the chalet and will be freshly made cake or cookies
- Three course evening meal
- Unlimited wine
- Unlimited tea, coffee, hot chocolate and fruit cordial available at all times
The chalet staff have one day off per week. On this day we will provide a self-service breakfast and afternoon tea.
- All bed linen provided and 1 towel per person. If you are staying at a chalet with a hot tub you may want to bring another towel
- Selection of après ski amusements including games console, board games, selection of books and magazines
- Free WiFi
- Rudeplus – Free delivery of lift passes, equipment hire and help with organisation of childcare and ski schools
Due to the different options now available to clients of getting to resort from the aiport and the number of people driving themselves we no longer include transfers in our catered package. Our prices have been reduced to reflect this change.
If you have booked before this change and transfers were included please contact our resort team with your flight details and they will be able to book them for you. These details must be provided at least 4 weeks before you travel.
What’s Not Included
- Airport Transfers
- Self drive travel
- Equipment hire
- Child care
- Lift passes